You can now follow me on Bloglovin! | From Overwhelmed to Organized: You can now follow me on Bloglovin!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

You can now follow me on Bloglovin!


I know. I know. Everyone else did a post like this when Google Reader packed it in a couple of months ago.  Better late than never right?!

If you use Bloglovin' to read blogs, you can now follow From Overwhelmed to Organized by clicking on the button in my right side bar (along with all the other ways of following me).


Or you can search for From Overwhelmed To Organized when you're in Bloglovin'.

Or, to make it really easy, you can just click this link!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you don't use a blog reader, then just ignore this post :)

Have a great week and happy organizing!



I link up at these great parties - Check them out!